Celtic Party - All Druids?

Has anyone tried an all druid party for the Celts? Since they can use all those neat attack spells especially darts of ice and later soul lances for multiple targets they can do more damage per round than fighters. The best uses I've found for my fighters is as high health shields and pack mules.

After picking up a mercenary after the demo you have a ready made shield. There are also several places where you can get charged up to higher health to help with the most dangerous areas. Carry enough energy potions and you don't even have to worry about spell energy.

Quote:
Originally written by UrAvgAzn:
It'd be kinda scary if the enemy got close to you though, with no warrior, etc.
That's what Hero of Old is for. :p

Quote:
Originally written by UrAgAzn:
And you might have to distribute skill points accordingly (one War/Beast Spells, one Healing/Craft Spells, one Spirit Spells, etc.)
That's exactly how I do it. Although each one gets a few points in the other circles as well.

Actually using the skill points for strength and/or dexterity will raise the weapons skills, increase carrying capacity, and make it harder to hit you.

Being able to take out your opponents in the first round means not needing as much health. With 4 spellcasters and the Roman deserter to deal with locks it wouldn't be that hard.

I should have said traps, since I got blown up so many times with a druid with nimble fingers trait and high intelligence. After you can buy tool use he was still 2 levels below the Roman. Tool use is a hidden skill based upon intelligence and dexterity so the Celts have it to a limited extent, but have a hard time improving it at 1/4 the increase in those 2 stats.