A-EftP - Unusable Wisdom Crystal glitch: Windows version.

During my previous play session, the little "use" sun button wouldn't appear for Wisdom Crystals. They could still be put in the Quick Use bar, but you couldn't actually use them; clicking them or using the hotkey did nothing.

I've since closed and reopened the game, and they're working again, but I didn't see any other threads about this, so I decided to post both in case anyone else has this problem, and to hopefully bring it to the attention of someone who can try figuring out the why of how it happened, maybe?

Originally Posted By: Pig Catapult
During my previous play session, the little "use" sun button wouldn't appear for Wisdom Crystals. They could still be put in the Quick Use bar, but you couldn't actually use them; clicking them or using the hotkey did nothing.

I've since closed and reopened the game, and they're working again, but I didn't see any other threads about this, so I decided to post both in case anyone else has this problem, and to hopefully bring it to the attention of someone who can try figuring out the why of how it happened, maybe?

I had this problem, too. Then I realized I was wandering out in the world, where you can't use spells. Once I got into a town they were fine.