A:EftP - Nephilim Encampent Quest question

No, if you drove them away, you should be able to collect the reward. Paul's dialogue doesn't change, though. With job board quests, you just see a bit of text in a dialog box when you click on the quest giver. It goes away and so does the quest from your log.

Two questions:

1. Is the quest (Nephilim Encampment) still in your log after you speak with the mayor's secretary?

2. Is there a new quest (Nephilim Raiders) on the job board? This refers to the larger group and will not appear until the first job is done.

Just wanted to say I had this exact problem, I originally made them run away instead of killing them and couldn't end the quest when I got it. After several rl hours I found them again west of the waterfall near Cotra, this time I killed them and the quest ended fine. Try coming back later and seeing if they've reappeared.

• 1 year later...

I signed up for this forum just because of this quest that I couldn't complete either. I think the quest log said I had to report back to the mayor. Well, you don't.

I made the kitties run away instead of defeating them, and I thought that's what broke the quest. I was wrong. The quest wasn't broken at all.

So I'm just posting this to report that the "problem" was thinking I had to report back to the mayor. You have to report to Paul, his secretary.

Just putting that out there on this thread. Sorry to bump an old one, just a problem that I hope other people can now find the solution easily too.

Thanks Jerakeen. Your post enlightened me, I'm ashamed to say.