Galag-Trav Help

I'm currently running the Romans and have explored the upper and lower levels of Galag-Trav. However, I can't find any way to get into the crypt in the SW part of the lower level. I can pierce the barriers with a Piercing Crystal, but still can't enter. When I try, everyone gets Drained, but it won't let me move beyond that point.

Any help would be appreciated.

Gordon

Thanks for the reply, Schrodinger. At this point I'm probably halfway through the game. I've already been through Galag-Nor and had the Skull of Stone taken away. I am playing the Romans and Rhian has been my 5th party member for quite a while.

Any other suggestions? Is there anything in particular I need to do to get past the defenses?

Gordon

Quote:
Originally written by Gordon:

BTW, I haven't been able to figure out what the button on the stand in the closet at the top of the stairs to the lower level is supposed to do. Any idea?

Gordon
Most of those buttons open nearby portculli. OTher than that, I don't htink they do much. Sorry I can't help much with the getting past the barrier- the only other suggestion I can give you is to scour the level, maybe you'll find something somewhere.