Sign in to follow this  
Jame

Spiders' Amber

Jame   

First area? What's that?

And is it the ball given to that little boy?

Thanks, Schrodinger! cool

Jame   

I still haven't found it. Help, please, specifically, where do I go within the first floor of the Crones' Cavern?

Boots   

Don't enter the structure in which the ladies live. Go around its side and search along the swampy southern wall of the town map itself. My memory is that the amber is against the western wall of a passage running along that southern edge; you enter the passage from the east, so its opening is somewhat hidden if you're approaching from the west. Confusing enough? You'll know you're getting close when a dialog box informs you of the enormous numbers of bugs (I think).

Hmm. It seems like you may be confusing the hut of the Three Crones with Hagfen. Hagfen is located far south of the Three Crones' hut, just a little bit east of Hollow Hills, in case you've been there. Hagfen's fortress is surrounded by a large, swampy area, which can be navigated through to obtain the amber. If you visit Selkiehome first, you'll be told to obtain some pelts in Hagfen belonging to slain selkies, which you can do while you're there, as well.

How about the amber from the GIFTS spiders quest ? Is it the same ? No indication as to where it is.

I hope not as I already completed the Queen amber quest, and now have the GIFTS one in my log.

Bumping a 13 years old thread ---> check

Edited by Guillaume

Triumph   

Please stop bumping old threads. Just make a new one, and if necessary, include a link to the old one.

There's only one amber. If you gave it to the Queen, then you can't give it to the GIFTS.