A:EftP - Why does it take so long to port this game to windows

And the ever popular (among the disgusting crowd) Avernum:Escape from the Zit, where you're trying to get out of a cave that is slowly filling with a thick yellow substance, all the while the internal pressure is building & building....

or

Avernum:Escape from the _ _ it. Your troop of explorers must reach not only the surface but escape from the bowl like depression the scenario is set in. Can they make it before all their dreams are flushed away....

Yeah, I can see how typos can be bad.... laugh

Originally Posted By: HOUSE of S
I can think of a Cordelia themed one, but won't speak of it...

man her dress isn't that revealing

Originally Posted By: Unit 1
Avernum; Escape From the Bit. It was abandoned in early beta for serious memory leak and buffer overflow problems that couldn't be resolved.

avernum: escape from the fit, in which you search the caves for an alchemist who can make epilepsy medication

Avernum: Escape from the Fit.

Stuck in an evolutionary race, you are the heroes of a tribe of half-starved cave people who must beat the odds to survive while competing with lizard people, demons, cat people, alien magicians, dragons, and a dominant tribe of your own people on the surface.

Wait a second...

Avernum: Escape From the Lit. You suffered under the blaze of the sun until you found escape into the caverns below. Alas, even there the light of the fungus dazzles your eyes and scorches your skin. You have heard legends of passages into deeper caves, but will you find your escape into merciful, blessed darkness?

—Alorael, who thought he was cleverly describing Avernum in reverse. Then he realized that Kel already made those scenarios.

Originally Posted By: Chased by a Flying Shark
Avernum: Escape from the Grit: a lighter, happier RPG for those who find Geneforge and Avadon too bleak. Or just really don't like dirt and sand. And after all, how could they? It's not warm and soft and firm yet supple like you, Padme.

Post of the month.

Avernum: Escape from the Flit; one romantic liaison too many has left you hankering for some peaceful exile, but wait! It looks like the dame isn't going to let you get away without a fight!

Avernum: Escape from No Exit

Sartre's famous love triangle goes on beyond the bottom of the elevator shaft (think _Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator_ but in reverse) and discovers that hell is not other people after all, but is a literal underground realm complete with demons, lava, and escape routes that won't open.

Avernum: Escape From the Writ. It's the same game, more or less, but all the text is removed in favor of spoken narration and dialogue. Sadly, its poor sound quality and laughable voice-acting lead to poor sales, earning it the nickname Avernum: Escape From the Hit.

—Alorael, who recommends against Avernum: Escape From the Quit. Don't start playing it. Just don't.

Actually, no:

Originally Posted By: Wikipedia
The terms "id", "ego", and "super-ego" are not Freud's own. They are latinisations by his translator James Strachey. Freud himself wrote of "das Es," "das Ich," and "das Über-Ich"—respectively, "the It", "the I", and the "Over-I" (or "I above"); thus to the German reader, Freud's original terms are more or less self-explanatory. Freud borrowed the term "das Es" from Georg Groddeck, a German physician to whose unconventional ideas Freud was much attracted (Groddeck's translators render the term in English as "the It").[33] The word ego is taken directly from Latin, where it is the nominative of the first person singular personal pronoun and is translated as "I myself" to express emphasis.

Avernum: Escape From the Slit. Targeted towards Spiderweb's large physicist demographic, you play a single photon and must ensure that you have constructive interference in a place that grants you freedom. Fail, and your interference will be destructive not just for you, but for the entire world!

—Alorael, who knows it's a reach. Actually, it's worse than that. It's everything he hates about puns.

Avernum: Escape from the Pin, in which you are a rare species of butterfly targeted by vahnatai entomologists.

Avernum: Escape from the Pig, in which you are chased by a giant wild boar.

Avernum: Escape from the Pix, the sequel to Avernum: Ruined World. You again play the adventurers who saved the surface from the monster plagues. But your heroic reputation has a downside, because now you must face a horde of paparazzi everywhere you go.

Avernum: Escape from the Pict, better known as Nethergate.

Avernum: Escape from the Pint, in which you discover that beer made from mushrooms is just really, really awful.

Avernum: Escape from the Pip: Out, damned spot!

Avernum: Escape from Pi, in which the unfortunate soul who has to know about all this "mathematics" stuff is you.

Avernum: Escape from the Pity, in which you are tragically banished by the evil Empire, and isn't it awful? You poor thing, to never see the sun again. I'm really sorry, it must be so hard on you. Do you need a hug?

Dikiyoba: Attempt Some Wit, in which you make a big list of puns in the hope that a few work out.

Quote:
Avernum: Seventeen apple roving mirror moiety. Of turned quorum jaggedly the. Blue?

—Alorael, who thinks that one speaks for itself. He's also interested in seeing who capitalizes From and who doesn't. Title capitalization rules are weird!

Are you thinking of Ocean Bound? I'm pretty sure that was a sequel to Avernum.