A geneforge forum game.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

confused can I give a reason to reduce (or remove) the ban? If yes then you may open this

Click to reveal..
Reason 1: I prevented Trenton the Drake lord from leaving this game by telling him how to finally use some methods of searching (and because you gave me that portal game).

Reason 2: I didn't actually know that posting too much pictures can get you banned. Or why not put up some rules so some people might not suffer the same fate as me?

Reason 3: Can't you just forgive me just this once? In most online games, they give some people a single chance even for hacking. Hacking is much more worse than posting pictures.

Well, I know it is also my fault for posting that many pictures. It's just to elaborate what I said. I also don't like people being angry at me at the forums. And what's more, It is really boring when you don't have the simple imaginary games like this. I hope you understand smile

-Monster's nightwatcher

.....fair enough.

but only because I left my sanity at the door (I'm so gullible)

Monster

Quests:please citizens.

You are the shaper of a town, people will ask you for help.

That is all.

Man 1 asked for some ornks to be made for him.

Man 2 asked for more rights for serviles in the town

Man 3 asked for essence/health pools to be available to the public.

Lol, Thank you, Thank you. Now back to work. Hmmmm.... I'll tell man 1 to pay me a fair amount (20 coins per ornk) as my essence will be bound to it, I'll tell man 2 that I will give the serviles a few rights, but guards should watch them more. For man 3, I will allow pools, but they should pay 5 coins per use. The 5 coins will be donated to the war.

Originally Posted By: Monster's Nachtwächter's Reasons

Click to reveal..
Reason 1: I prevented Trenton the Drake lord from leaving this game by telling him how to finally use some methods of searching (and because you gave me that portal game).
Reason 2: I didn't actually know that posting too much pictures can get you banned. Or why not put up some rules so some people might not suffer the same fate as me?
Reason 3: Can't you just forgive me just this once? In most online games, they give some people a single chance even for hacking. Hacking is much more worse than posting pictures.
Well, I know it is also my fault for posting that many pictures. It's just to elaborate what I said. I also don't like people being angry at me at the forums. And what's more, It is really boring when you don't have the simple imaginary games like this. I hope you understand smile
-Monster's nightwatcher

whistle Well put, Monster. Very well put. (*Clap-Clap*)

Originally Posted By: MMXPERT
BMA:
A scout informs you he saw huge green fyora-like things near a cave close to the town.

I leave the captain in charge of the town, and instruct him to ensure that that my creations are taken care of.
Then I take a vlish and a roamer with me, as I proceed to where the scout saw the things.

Before I was banned:

the council sees through you instantly, and they banish you.

You can repent for your sins, or you can join the rebellion.

What I replied:

Originally Posted By: Monster's Nachtwachter
I'd rather be an outcast (if that's possible), but I'll work for the rebellion

===============

After I got banned:

Monster

You are the shaper of a town, people will ask you for help.

That is all.

Man 1 asked for some ornks to be made for him.

Man 2 asked for more rights for serviles in the town

Man 3 asked for essence/health pools to be available to the public.

What I replied:

It's just recently at page 6...

I just read this whole post and how I LOLed at the batman symbol part... It's really a fun thing as being a gamemaster, but it's a great responsibilty. Try making BMA's or Trenton's game a little bit random (if you wanted to, don't just make my game like that, I'm really serious about my stuff at games), it's really funny that I'm dying of laughter laugh.

I went back, and carefully read the posts I had missed.

Trenton killed himself in confusion over a stone. Monster stitched him up and brought him back to life. Then our gamemaster dropped a stone on Trenton's head, thus killing him again crazycrazycrazy

Boy, this game is getting sooooo crazy...

BMA:

Quests:report back to council,confirm if there is a rebel around town 1, frequently take care of town 1,investigate rouges

You walk up near the cave, you see a drayk commanding some thagds to move a canister deep inside the cave.

Monster

you gain some shaper reputation.

new people's requests come

Man 1 requests that a graveyard should be made in the town, for people AND creations

Man 2 asks why the town is surrounded by rogues

Man 3 is starting a farm and wants tools and some creations to help him.

I'll tell man 1 that they can make graveyards themselves on their backyard.

==========

I'll ask man 2 to tell me the nearest farsight cubicle around the area. (if there is one, open the spoiler)

Click to reveal..
I absorbed my previous creation and made 4 terror vlishes, 2 plated clawbugs and 2 pyroamers.

The plan:

I sent my 2 pyroamers to scout the area, (surely, they don't know how to start a conversation in English, so I need to know what they see) by using the huge farsight crystal. After several minutes, I saw some spawners nearby the fields on a concealed trash pit. Sent my pyroamers to suicide there and to damage the rogues. Now, I sent my recent creations to destroy the spawner(s). And told the guards to watch the town more tightly. Spawners are obviously created by the rebels. Anyway, who won?

=========

I'll tell man 3 to pay me a mere amount of 60 coins for the creations and another amount of 20 coins for the tools. If he accepted the offer: I will shape him 3 thahds and keep the 20 coins and scavenged the trash pits for useful farming tools.

BMA:

Quests:report back to council,confirm if there is a rebel around town 1, frequently take care of town 1,investigate rouges

there is now a small force waiting with you.

Monster

man one is disappointed (shaper rep)

man two thanks you greatly (neutral rep, better rep with people)

man three pays up and gets to work (neutral rep)

I order the team of soldiers to attack as soon as the rebels' backs are turned. The captain and my creations concentrate on killing the drayk first, as it is the greater threat.

I stay out of sight, until the drayk has been heavily weakened (I emerge only to deal the final death blow).

monster is now a town shaper.

monster

quests:please people

BMA:

Quests:report back to council,confirm if there is a rebel around town 1, frequently take care of town 1

Victory is yours,but a guard is heavily wounded.

There is a canister in the cave, it's simply begging you to use it (:p:P:P)

Trenton

Quests:return to council

You misunderstand

Your did not turn into a drakon, you just gained the ability to turn into one at will.

What I was referring to was the glow that canisters give you. (in human form)

No, MMXPERT.

You said it will TEMPORARRILY allow me to. And, since it is a new power, I sat there, to control my self. Don't want to turn into one infront of the council.

After making sure that I have controlled when I shifted, I head back. I enter the city gates with the stone in hand.

Options? What do I do with the stone?

Trenton

Quests:infiltrate rebel base

You enter, the shapers motion you to place the stone on the nearby table, you do so. Then they motion you to exit the room.

One of the shapers eyes you as you leave.

once outside, a servile gives you a scroll.

The scroll contains the council's signatures and a text below them.

The text states that you are to infiltrate a rebel base in the east under the disguise of a drakon.

If you accomplish this, you will be forgiven for using the canister.

Below that text, are three words.

-WE SEE ALL-