Zhossa Mindtaker

Bowhow

Is this the first time you're fighting Zhossa, or the second? The first time, you can't kill it -- just keep fighting the mind-controlled soldiers and it'll run away eventually. The second time, you have to guess which one of the copies is the real drake (this changes every couple of rounds) and keep hitting it to bring down its health.

• 1 year later...

Am I like, supposed to kill his puppets? Cause, on hard, with a level 20 party, that's just effing impossible.

He heals them too quickly for my guys to kill them, and I'm not even talking about the 5000 heals but about the 300 ones. Nathalie keeps dying (obviously, there's no way I can prevent the zombies + the puppets from hitting her every once in a while), you get bogged down surrounded by three dudes when the pylons start glowing, meaning you can't escape anyway, even if you keep fighting in the middle of the room and move as soon as they glow.

When I run out of resurrection scrolls for Nathalie, the ninja dude dies after a while, slowly followed by my blademaster, after like ten minutes of dodging 5 dudes. Each time I keep fighting, thinking "well, maybe after a couple more turns he'll give up". But now, he doesn't. 15 minutes for each try, and I don't see any improvement.

Playing on hard for my first playthrough, I never had a problem before. I got killed by the Blue dragon cause I didn't know I wasn't supposed to attack her, and died like twice in regular battles. But here, after 45 minutes, I feel like there's no way to win this. Other than going back and taking the bladmaster character to have three melees, dodging and self-healing dudes. The fight feels completely out of place, given the average difficulty of the game. And I really don't have fun when my tanking blademaster is the only one alive, and can't act for 35 seconds because of hasted enemy team + confusion pylons.

If they weren't endless waves of living bones or whatever, or a fourth playable character, at least the fight could be manageable. Here, it just feels like a huge mess.

You only need to "kill" his puppets a certain number of times and it can be the same one each time. So concentrate damage on one and move away from the others as much as possible. Also watch for the pylons to change colors so you can switch sides.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door ... too late. :)