A-EftP - Where is Khoth again?

You need to enter the Abyss via the northwestern corner of the Great Cave. Head north and pass through Bargha in the northeast corner of the Abyss. There you will enter the giant lands. Go to the Giant Fortress, kill the boatmaster to get the key. There is a gate just east of the Giant Fortress that you can now access. Head north through the gates to find a boat. Take one of the boats and sail west. Just west of the Northern Isles, one of the tunnels on the north side will take you to Khoth's Lair. Hope this helps!

I started all over again on Torment, for a change I'm trying to develop a most linear game, ignoring most of towns quests for the time being: early King Micah quests accomplished, Sss-Thss and Fort Remote, Scimitar's Empire Orb, got level 2 Dispel Barriers, Ruined Fort for Koth's Scroll.

Now I need the level 3 Dispel Barriers but since Khoth didn't give me his Scroll Quest, I can't enter his liar sothat I need to recover this information I forgot: where do you get the Quest to meet Khoth?

Yes you are right, I forgot I could always had killed the shades and the demons to enter his liar. However i made it the other way round: met Aydin, killed the shades, met Khoth, got the dispel barriers scroll, got the Flying Orb, went to the secret fortress that is where I am now shocked

By the way, there's a double teleport at the beginning of the Strange Cave, the right one takes you to three hellhounds, you kill them and return to the same start point, but if you take it again there are different hellhounds, is this a loop or there's an end and a prize for conitinuing killing those hellhounds?