Sign in to follow this  
Jerakeen

A:EftP - Stuck in Gremlin's Gold (Spoilers, hopefully)

Jerakeen   

OK, I've revealed the whole upper level (I think). There's an obvious void in the map of the lower level; presumably that's where Chuckles fled to, but I can't figure out how to get to it. Am I missing a secret switch or is there a trick somewhere?

Lord Chuckles remains on the upper level when he flees from you, but if you leave Gremlin's Gold then the game resets to the first place that you find him.

The lower level is for loot and to gain access to the scroll stolen from Alexi and to get to the Gremlin's Treasure in the center of the upper level.

Jerakeen   

I got all that stuff already; So Chuckles is somewhere on the upper level? Well, I'll look around a bit more. If all else fails, I guess I could leave and come back. Thanks.

Kreador   

He bounces twice on the first level before you can finally get him to stay still and die.

Interestingly, whatever is behind the barrier on the lower level gets blocked off if you don't dispel that barrier and grab it before killing Chuckles.

Jerakeen   

What? But I don't have level 3 yet. Are you sure you can't open it back up with the switch in the next room?

Kreador   
Originally Posted By: The Turtle Moves
What? But I don't have level 3 yet. Are you sure you can't open it back up with the switch in the next room?
You're right. My bad. I forgot about that switch. Nice reward, too.

sgspear   

Hey guys... I had a heck of a time completing Gremlin's Gold, so eventually I got fed up, made copies of the maps, and used that as a guide to help me complete it. I thought I shouldn't just keep this map to myself so I put it on a thread here. If you want to know where the portals and staircases all take you, as well as all three of Lord Chuckles locations, look below. I didn't put the locations of the treasures on here, but they're not hard to find.

gremlinsgold.png

ZorroDragonslayer likes this