craft, sprit, beast spells

You have two main possibilities. One, you can grab the celt NPC for your party. She will help immensely, as she starts off with 4 points in the craft circle. Second, the hags in Hagfen can help you. If you complete their quests, you can read scrolls that give you either 4 points in craft or beast circle, depending on what you want (craft is by far superior, IMHO).

Thanks for the info on the spells, I just recently started playing these games and have already completed Avernum 3, and now Nethergate. I have also played all the demos in exile and avernum as far as I could go, of course I have yet to finish a game without the help of The "EDITOR" but I really enjoy themm and I so glad there are people out there that like them as much as I. I'm sur I/ll be back soon. Geneforge has been an unusual game and I really hhavent figured out that one, cant seem to get to far on that demo, but once I finish this one I'm sure I'll try to tackle that one again. Thanks Again!!!