Avernum 2 Test of Patience

You have to push the box through the water filled room and into the stair room. In the first hallway next to the portal you entered, is a wheel to turn, when you turn it somthing changes in the stair room to make it so the box could go up. Its been about a month since I last played so I dont remember fully, but that should do it.

Matt P's walkthrough:

Patience- Doesn't really matter who does this quest. Walk along the path, ignore the wheel, then make it to the lever. Pull it, and pilot it out to the water area, and take the upper path. Then just keep pushing the block up the stairs. The block won't fall off the cliff either. Move back onto the rune, and uh oh! Just push it south through the secret door. Jump down after it, and move it back onto the rune.

Originally Posted By: Flame Fiend
Originally Posted By: Trenton Uchiha, shaper servile.
No...

I cannot stay still for more than a half an hour unless im reading or playing video games. I have to get up and move all the time.

Thats ADHD for you.
Does that mean I have ADHD too? But, but I don't feel like I have it...

Not everybody in the world has it. Just wait til you're a few years older, and self-diagnosing doesn't seem nearly as much fun.

Everything could be lupus. Most things could be cancer.

—Alorael, who doesn't think it's quite as bad as the initial lists make it look. If you're going by WebMD or the Mayo Clinic list of symptoms, the primary symptom is usually necessary but not sufficient. Chest pain! Could be heart attack! ...But also there's a lot of coughing here. So... cough?