Scripting error

I'm getting a rather odd error; BoA is throwing a "Bad term in expression" error on a line that's perfectly well-formed (it's a simple constant assignment). There's no missing semicolon in the lines around it, no unmatched parenthesis or brace that I can see; so unless the variable name or the number 49 qualifies as a "bad term", I can't see what's wrong here.

Anyone have any ideas what could be the issue without looking at the code? If not, I guess I'll go ahead and post it; it's a rather complicated series of nested if statements.

Every error I've had like that, it's always been some minor issue hidden somewhere in the code.

I've also had a weird situation, though, where BoA wouldn't recognize a call. In fact, the way I fixed it was by copying it letter for letter and replacing the old statement.

You might have also hit the limit of variables in your script. Each script can have up to 20 integer and string variables.

Originally Posted By: Enraged Slith
I've also had a weird situation, though, where BoA wouldn't recognize a call. In fact, the way I fixed it was by copying it letter for letter and replacing the old statement.
Can't remember if I tried that; I should probably try it again just to make sure. Zap Gremlins didn't reveal anything though, and that I think is the usual reason for something like that.

Originally Posted By: Enraged Slith
You might have also hit the limit of variables in your script. Each script can have up to 20 integer and string variables.
I was a little worried about that when writing this, but I would've thought the error would be rather different if you had too many. Besides, I only have 17 integer variables.