Exile 3 ressurection balm

Trenton.

I'm not sure if you find any. Mostly, you make them with alchemy, and they require both the recipe and ember flowers. I know there are ember flowers in the demo, and I'm pretty sure the Anama members-only area sells them. As for recipes, I'm not sure. My search-fu shows it's sold in Blackcrag, but it seems strange that you can't get the ingredients for a level 5 spell until relatively close to the end of the game.

—Alorael, who doesn't think the balm is really worth making. You shouldn't need to cast the spell unless you're playing hardcore mode. If people are dying, you're generally making mistakes that you can avoid with a reload and a better attempt.

I think you are better off reloading a previous save if a character in your party dies. There is a risk with using Raise Dead or Resurrect to revive fallen comrades if your priest isn't skilled enough. If your priest isn't skilled enough, there is a chance that the spell will turn the character to dust, making it much harder to revive him/her from the dead. The chance of this happening is less if you use Resurrect, but it can still happen. Not only that, but using those spells also reduces the character's core stats by 1. Also, I don't think Destone requires Resurrection Balm in order to cast.

Thats what I did in the mountains next to sharamik, Its open in the demo and I found a trodgo encampment, It was one hell of a fight but because I joined the Anama, I had the spells of Divine Thud, and other great spells. Divine thud pretty much took all of them when casted twice, but they took my archer, so I reloaded, did the same thing, and won. The troglo lord was the last one we killed, and it was the most hardest monster I fought, Of course next to the haakai.

• 2 weeks later...

I could've sworn I found some after fighting some basilisks on an island, but it might have been Mandrake Root. Anyways, I usually do this in a hard battle:

1. When you are about to lose, save.

2. Open the editor and do what healing you can do.

3. Load the game again.

That's how I managed to win the Tower of Magi fight.

You may call it cheating, but I call it a solution.

Originally Posted By: Trenton
Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.
I just did that.

Originally Posted By: Karoka
1. When you are about to lose, save.
2. Open the editor and do what healing you can do.
3. Load the game again.
That's how I managed to win the Tower of Magi fight.

I always do that. Thats how I passed the first two plauges >.>

Originally Posted By: Karoka
I just did that.

TMI...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know, do you know how hard it is to find good equipment.

Mainfighter:Magic greatsword

Tank slith:sliths spear (Augmented)

archer:dual steel broadswords (Augmented), fury crossbow

priest one:magic rapier

priest two:dual Iron axes

priest three: steel broadsword.

Then all the exotic herbs, the magic plate mailes. If I lose any of my characters I lose about 10000 coins worth of value.