Same Character Portraits?

Hey, all! I just downloaded the demo of Nethergate: Ressurection, and I had a question. No matter how I form my party, and what "head portraits" I choose for them, their character portraits, where you can put on their armor and such, all look the same. If I am the celts, they are a burly guy with blond hair and no shirt. If Roman, they are all a armored guy with a huge spear. Has any one else had this problem? How do I fix it? Or is part of the magic of the land the cloning of any one who sets foot on the isle? =) Thanks!

Conform and look like everyone else or else!

To change the portraits you must first find the scroll of indeterminable gender change, which can be had by trading the girdle of herniated rupture to the constipated femorian. Then you must find the Sylak skull...

Oh wait... What am I doing... Go buy the hint book you lazy git.

That was helpful!

During party creation, click on any of the pictures to change them. After your party is made, click the Use Ability button (or press U) and select one of the two options to change your pictures.

—Alorael, who is in fact pretty sure that the hintbook doesn't cover aesthetics.

Quote:
Originally written by Pseudomen:
That was helpful!

During party creation, click on any of the pictures to change them. After your party is made, click the Use Ability button (or press U) and select one of the two options to change your pictures.

—Alorael, who is in fact pretty sure that the hintbook doesn't cover aesthetics.
He's talking about the paper doll you drop items on to equip stuff.