New guy here trying to showcase Avernum 2 on Youtube!

Hi everyone. I just recently joined today and I must say I really enjoy the Avernum series. I've played most of the games but my favorite is Avernum 2 because Exile 2 was like the first game from Spiderweb Software that I played. So now what I wanted to do was a Let's Play of Avernum 2 so more people can see this game. I hope more people get interested in this game and want to see it.

My channel is: http://www.youtube.com/user/faerielance

And here's a link to my first video cause I'm not sure how to embed it on here.

Kelner, huh? Doesn't he die in Avernum 3?

You might get more views doing a Let's Play of Avadon. It's a much more modern game and it's just been released, so it's getting plenty of attention.

I don't want to discourage you, but I think most people who are interested in Avernum 2 have bought Avernum 2... It's just such an old game.

Kelner makes it all the way through.

—Alorael, who has never really thought that the point of a Let's Play was to let people who hadn't play the game see it. It's more likely to be a kind of shared fun among players or, sometimes, advertising to people who otherwise would never hear of the game. Putting the notice up here makes it more the former than the latter.

well the reason I posted it here is because more people around here would be familiar with the game than some others would. and perhaps you are right about it being an old game some people wouldn't be interested for that reason. However I'm not sure if it's a good idea to quit a series in the middle of it. But maybe you guys are right. I'm open for opinions. Also I'm running on windows and Avadon is only released for Mac at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...