"at the gallows" problem

frendlyspider

If memory serves, you will need to explore some of the caves. In one, you will overhear some giants telling you about a secret passage. To use it, you will need to find what is otherwise an ordinary looking crystal, which is on a dead body of a mage in one of the giant camps. I believe the secret passage is past the main giant camp, which can be passed if you give them the Troglo map. Hope this helps!

I prayed at every altar including two hidden altars.One in the library in the northeast and one near the cauldrons in southwest but i still cant get up to the next floor.Theres a whisper that says that "i havent done all my prayers"but i cant find any more altars.Help please frown.Almost forgot.I also prayed at the hidden altar near the lava pool in northeast.(

It's a little long for many tastes. It really should be approached with the mindset of a new Exile game and not a small scenario. I wrote it to be in similar style to the Exile series, so if you're looking for that kind of adventure, this could be for you.

Overall, I'm proud how it turned out, even looking back on it a decade after writing it. Certainly I spot lots of things I would change or had made better, but nothing is perfect. Granted, my recommendation is hardly impartial. I suggest reading the reviews, and if you like what you see and have a many free nights, give it a whirl. As you see, I'm still around and try to support players.

yes i found them.Im at the conveyor belts now.Thank you for telling me about them smile

How do i get into Balkis room?The door is locked.

Also how can i reach that pedestal in the northeast corner of the conveyor belt room?The conveyors on left and right are going down not up and i cant find a secret door to get to it.