Help me kill to unstable mass(hostile) !!!!

iketzu

The unstable mass only splits at the end of the round if you've done damage to it (and if it has an action?). Focus all your attacks on a single mass and use the attacks that do the most damage (they're pretty weak against physical attacks) so that it splits as few times as possible. Haste your party, use battle disciplines, have your mage cast slow on the slimes, and use potions or wands if you need to. Minimize the number of times the slime splits so that you don't get overwhelmed.

Dikiyoba.

What do you mean by code???

It's not the Shareware DEMON, just a simple slime.

If you mean you want the cheat codes it's here :

http://www.spiderwebforums.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=97615#Post97615

short version is: shift-d then write "editor" in the text box that appears. Max all skills and you will be able to kill the slime for sure (and most other creatures as well) however most people here would say that this will ruin the fun of playing the game.

If you don't want to cheat you'll have to rely on your skill of playing the game.

I'm assuming you are referring to the slime in the beginning and not the one at the howling depths.

Try to lure it (make it come to you) with hit and run tactics (bows or javelins) to the entrance to its cave (not the stairs but the 2 square wide area/corridor near where you find it) keep your fighters in the 2 square wide and the support behind them that way no more than 3 slimes can attack you at any time. This will work with a party of 3-4 men or a party of 2 fighters, for a singleton (1 man party) or duo (2 men party) you will have to come back later when you have better mob fighting abilities.

I really hope this helps one way or another.