Scenario Review Reposting

BainIhrno

I'm not completely done posting, but I'm thinking I'm going to stop permanently after I do a few more. I'm not sure it's really worth the effort (it takes more work to post these than you might think) to put all the bad scenarios reviews up. Especially when few new ratings are coming in.

If anyone else would like to take over and put scenarios/reviews up, let me know. I can tell you, though, that the majority of BoE scenarios that are worth seeing are up now, though.

Sorry everyone.

There's no reason to feel 'sorry'.

In truth, you have every reason to feel 'proud'.

Time passes...

Things change...

I've no doubt that there are still a lot of us who enjoy these Scenarios and the assistance that has been given.

The work that has been done by you and everyone else is appreciated greatly by all of us.

I can only speak for myself, but I've garnered a lot of the information to store on my machine(s) and will continue to play and work on these Scenarios for years to come.

It would be foolish to throw things away just because they've become older and out of date.

Again, I greatly appreciate all that you and the others have done.

tx,

me