Timeline for scenarios?

Handyman

• 4 months later...

Huh. I thought you meant like an in-story canon type of timeline, for the Avernum world. That's something that I've sort of wondered about for a while, without actually doing any real research, of course. (Naturally, this would only apply to the scenarios that are actually meant to take place in that world.)

Thoughts?

Originally Posted By: A Disquieting Silence
Huh. I thought you meant like an in-story canon type of timeline, for the Avernum world. That's something that I've sort of wondered about for a while, without actually doing any real research, of course. (Naturally, this would only apply to the scenarios that are actually meant to take place in that world.)

Thoughts?

I don't think there are that many scenarios that are actually set in the Exile/Avernum world, and there are very few that have close enough ties (via locations, events, or people) that they could be easily placed on a timeline anyway.

In that case, the Timeline of Ermarian may be of use to you:

http://encyclopedia.ermarian.net/w/index.php?title=Timeline_of_Ermarian&oldid=5947

I'm linking to an old version because there have been a few edits since I put it together adding questionable items. Anyway, the stuff here in House Hawthorne, Interregnum and Prazac I provides accurate dates for all of Avernum 1-5; I spent way too much time researching that, a few years ago.

• 1 year later...