Graphics wanted

Celtic Minstrel

I need a few more custom graphics for my scenario. If any knows of a good one fitting the criteria or is willing to make one, I'd be very grateful.

• A lone button meant to attach to a wall (ie like signs). Done
  • All the basic non-coniferous trees, stripped of their leaves. Cancelled
  • Dialogue graphic for a witch (old, silver-haired woman in a cowl).
  • Dialogue graphic for a (male) ghost.
  • Water hills (I only need south and east hills); the idea is to have a "gentler waterfall". It'd be nice if there were also versions with shorelines, but that's not important. Done
  • Fountain, preferably animated
  • I might think of something else that I forgot; if I do, I'll edit it in here as well as making a new post.

Originally Posted By: Niemand
For the dialogue images, have you looked through TGM's dialogue picture package on the Blades Forge? There's a lot of stuff in there and you may find something that suits.
I already did that; in fact, I got most of the needed dialogue graphics from there. The two listed in the first post are the ones I could not find in either the default set or TGM's collections.

Originally Posted By: Celtic Minstrel
Originally Posted By: Niemand
For the dialogue images, have you looked through TGM's dialogue picture package on the Blades Forge? There's a lot of stuff in there and you may find something that suits.
I already did that; in fact, I got most of the needed dialogue graphics from there. The two listed in the first post are the ones I could not find in either the default set or TGM's collections.

Yeah, I also went through TGM's sets, but nothing jumped out as being a fit.

No, you didn't upload them all to the Blades Forge; however, I went to your site and found the others. They filled in some of the dialog graphics I needed, but the two mentioned here are still needed.

I'm going to try making the terrain graphics (button, water "hill") myself, by the way, but I don't feel up to making dialogue graphics.

It might be nice if someone with time on their hands would convert the set of BoE dialogue and scenario icons to the larger BoA size; I'm pretty sure BoE has graphics that would be suitable for the ghost and the witch.

Oh, by the way, has anyone had problems setting one of the preset graphics as a dialogue graphic? That is, the ones that come with the game. For some reason they don't appear properly for me. I was actually debating whether I should duplicate the ones I need in my .cmg file.

This is really rather frustrating... I'm trying to make graphics for my scenario, but for some reason when I paste the sheet back into Rezilla or GraphicAdjuster it becomes darker. (Whether that occurs upon copy from Seashore/GIMP or upon paste, I don't know.) This is a rather serious issue since some of the graphics need to blend with the basic graphics, and as it stand they're instead noticeably darker.

Does anyone have any idea why this could be happening and how it might be able to be fixed?

...also, is it just me, or is the entire forum now italicized?

EDIT: Note that I also tried saving as BMP and using GraphicAdjuster's Import feature, but that didn't work any better.

CM, are you editing a copy of one of the default graphic files by any chance?

If yes, probably the quickest way to go around the 'indexed colors'-setting those default graphics tend to come with would be to create a new BMP-file and work on that instead.

Or just open up PS or some other program and change the color profile, like Niemand said.