Beta testers wanted!

Celtic Minstrel

My first ever released scenario, Melliput Mobsters, will soon be open for beta-testing. Please specify the name you would like to be credited with and the operating system you will be using. You can put your email here as well, or PM it to me instead.

Since I'm a Mac user, I'll definitely need a Windows tester. There will be no separate Mac and Windows versions, as graphics for both platforms are included.

This is not the same version that was released for the contest (a couple of major glitches were fixed and dialogue graphics were added), so it might be better if the beta-testers are not judges. That said, I don't really care, and feedback from the judges via PM would certainly be appreciated.

I can test, on either platform. (I'm too burned out to work on patching up my own entry for the moment, I guess I'll do this same process in a week or so. In the meantime, I might as well help someone else.)

Niemand (niemandcwATgmailDOTcom)

OS: Mac OS 10.6.4, simulated Windows 98, or real Windows 2000

...I didn't mean sending the scenario via PM. I meant receiving your email via PM. While I could send the scenario via PM, that would require uploading it somewhere first; plus it's extra work whenever I send out a new version of the scenario (since as it stands I just have to send one email to everyone).

• 2 weeks later...

There have been several revisions since this thread opened. I guess I could send you the latest if I have your email.

If this is for judging, though, you should be able to make it unbroken by changing the black altar to a chest, but don't search it until after sanctifying.

Okay, I just need your email then. You can post it here or PM it to me. An additional beta-tester would indeed be good, since one tester seems to have dropped out, and two testers have already tested three or four times and found a ton of bugs. It's advantageous to have someone else who hasn't yet play it to test after most of the bugs have already been fixed, after all.

I may be slow in getting the beta to you, since there is one major flavour feature I want to implement and two half-working things that I want to solve before I get the next version out. Plus I want to address everything that was brought up by previous test runs.