A6 - Leveling (check last post)

Darkeonz

gotcha! thanks

One more question. I'm doing the laughing deamon quest at the portal. I've beat it once, it moved up north. I moved up and beat it again. Then it said it moved up to the north again. Now i've looked everywhere! and i can't find the third location??? can anyone help me

thanks!... one thing about these points. Are the effekts exponential? like is the difference from level 9 to 10 more then lets say 1 to 2 or 3 to 4?

I'm thinking that spellpower and mage spells both cost about 10 points now. which means i can buy 1 point in them every 2 levels. so obviously you "level" slower now then earlier in the game?

The effects increase linearly. However getting mage or priest spells up to 17 allow you to cast the higher level spells that do more damage. You can use certain items to increase your levels in spellcraft, mage and priest spells.

You've reached the point where you have to wait two levels to increase skills or use wisdom crystals and knowledge brews to get them.