Hype Thread: Discord.

nikki.

"Life inside the music box ain't easy;

the mallets hit, the gears are always turning,

and everyone inside the mechanism

is yearning to get out."

---

From Wikipedia:

"Eris is the Greek goddess of strife, her name being translated into Latin as Discordia. Her Greek opposite is Harmonia."

---

Discord - noun.

1. Lack of agreement among persons, groups, or things.

2. Tension or strife resulting from a lack of agreement; dissension.

3. A confused or harsh sound or mingling of sounds.

4. Music. An inharmonious combination of simultaneously sounded tones; a dissonance.

---

Two years ago, a foolish knave of a BoA designer began a new scenario: Discord. Since then, he's had countless dramas involving the scenario, including, but not limited to, losing the .bas file, having Vista wreck the scripts due to it's ridiculous policy of renaming files, and deleting several towns by mistake. Over the years, he's worked on it off-and-on, in between releasing other scenarios (which you should all go and play. Now). Today, he completed a playthrough of a rough final version. Look, mortals, upon the music box, and await it's coming:

xf2nx0.jpg

244sn11.png

You all suck.

To everybody who hasn't posted in this thread, prepare to join Hitty, Shooty, Priesty and Magey as they climb big stone structures. They're plot-relevant!

2m4c0f5.png

Addit: I guess I should add - I plan to have this done for the weekend, providing I don't have any unexpected leaches on my free time.

So, if the musicbox link didn't clear things up (and it didn't, because I didn't want it to), Discord is finished.

I haven't had time to apply necessary polish, such as spellchecking, and I also need to give the party a way to leave the scenario before the end (though trapping them there sounds fun, too), but otherwise, yes. Done.

Expect me to do the required work when I next have time to do so. Probably Sunday/Monday.