• Announcements

• Una Corda and Truth

Logging in   05/10/2017

If you had an account and can't log in as of 5/9/17, this may be because of a change in logins with new forum software. You can log in using your publicly displayed name (not your username) or your email address and the password you used before.   If you have problems with this, please ask any of the mods or admins. 
Sign in to follow this  
zargen

A6 - Honeycomb Horrors

zargen   

So I found the dragon gate(it's the one where you find six wolves hanging out front right?) and I figured out from the bandit that you can't get in through the honeycomb.

After searching all over the nearby area I haven't been able to figure out how to get in there. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Lilith   

Do you have a boat yet? There's a side entrance that's reachable only by boat.

Istara   

Actually you do enter via the Honeycomb (yeah - gotta trek all the way back) however you have to go by boat to open the gate.

Go along the south shore of the Dark Lake and somewhere south of Cotra is the right landing.

Fighting lots of monster groups is a good indication that you picked the right one. :)

txmimi   

I can see an area that must be what I'm looking for, but still don't find a way to get to it. One spit of land has a wheel that says it's jammed, and the next spit of land has some bodies but no obvious entrances or secret buttons or anything. ???

There's no side entrance, with the boat you go to the place south of Cotra, fight a few Golems, turn the wheel and then you have to go all the way back to the Mertis and use the initial entrance you found.

txmimi   

Thanks, Mosquito--Slayer, I'll try that.

The only place I can find with a wheel to turn is the same wheel I've tried many times. . . text always says it's jammed and won't open????

The only place I can find with a wheel to turn is the same wheel I've tried many times. . . text always says it's jammed and won't open????

I think that's the wheel you need, you would have probably got a different message the first time you opened it which you probably ignored.