souls to take

ToeJm686

Hmmm, in general, I'm opposed to letting summoned things get kills. waste of EXP that could be going to party members, so my picks tend to be things that run interferance than actually have direct power, that being said....

1. Troglodyte Khazi. (Much cheaper than other big mages, and they aren't that hard to kill, so if he starts being inconvienent........ They also cast pestilince a lot it seems)

2. Giant intelligent friendly talking spiders. They're cheap on SP, they throw webs, they poison. Most of the kills then go to the poison and not to the summon guy, which results in more exp. And the webs are *really* good.

3 Null Bugs. (For reasons stated above)

4. Ur-Basilisk if you can get them, regular bas if you can't. For when I'm tired of Powerlevelings and just want to kill them all.

Back in the days of E2, hmmmmm. I do remember one game getting Sulfras, and in the fight with Garzhad, I killed his guards, summoned about 4 or 5 of them, and hid in an antimagic cloud until my minons slew the mage. (Sulfras did say he wanted to feel Garzhad's skull pop beneath his teeth. It was only fair to give him the opportunity, right?) Don't think I used it that much otherwise though.

• 7 months later...
Quote:
Originally written by Locke:
kinda surprising that only 1 person mentioned pack leaders. Anyway:

1: Pack Leader
2: Basilisk or Ur-Basilisk
3: Empire Archer
4: Any high power caster. (Vahnatai Lord, Order Mage, things of that sort.)

Edit: replaced Empire Dervish with Empire Archer. Who needs a dervish when you got Pack Leaders? Sulfras would have kicked the crap out of me if I didn't have those. :p
i was goingto say ut u said btw those are the best

1:pack leader
2:alien beast

those hit5+ .. my max with them is 94 so..

• 5 weeks later...

E2?

Playing it at the moment, I always (nearly) capture:

Motrax (Have patience... and 3 or 4 mages with 99 casting it repeatadly at him)

Vahnatai Lord (Mage)

Vahnatai Lord (Priest)

Daemon (for when I don't have that Daemon spell.. many people don't realise this level 4 spell let's you cast a level 6 one)

If I can't find one of these, or think that I don't want the same set up I get:

Golem

Basilisk (Ur and normal)

Possibly an Eyebeast/Gazer

Shambler

Arenea Lord (Because these are ridiculously easy to capture and facing off against things like basilisks without crystal shields/destone means that I have to compromise by filling the screen with summons)

I need to try getting a Haakai/Mung Demon. I have a feeling that Mung demons will be ridiculously hard to capture (They let out nullfields so I can't just cast it at them repeatedly - my normal strategy) although I think that it may be hard (unless I can charm it before I see it, so making it so that there aren't any hostiles, so it doesn't let out nullfields)

Let me run off and find some Haakai.

• 6 months later...

Please don't respond to a topic that ended months ago if you don't have something very important to add. Also, please don't reply to your own posts. Try to consolidate everything in one post or, if you leave something out, add it in by editing. I see you already found the edit button.

—Alorael, who assumes the cat is in there for humor value. Throwing cats at your foes is hilarious.