A6 - Peaceful way to rescue Breck?

Zabycx

Is there no way to get Breck out of the Abyss without Bargha going hostile on you? There looks like a locked gate at the back, which seems to suggest an alternate way into the prison that would you allow you to pull it off with no witnesses, but I can't find any secret passages to here.

I Beleive you are in the wrong place, Breck is not in Bargha But in a Secret Area Near Bargha, When you go near the house "by the river in a corner Northwest of bargha"

A person will come by "Simply Stand at the door when they are at a few steps in, when the person Dissapates Simply go over jab the button And go free breck-Drayassa

Bargha shouldn't turn hostile by doing that quest. I just did it about an hour ago and I also thought that the outcome would be different, but it turns out they have no idea what happened.

At least that was my experience. I don't know what the gate in the back of the prison is for though.

• 3 years later...