A6 - Giscard's Mansion

Mac

• 1 month later...
Originally Posted By: Jyri Erik
I've gone through the mansion & went back to Giscard and he gave no reaction. I looked at my inventory & saw that it said I had one painting, so I went back to the mansion, searched it (I thought) thoroughly, and still have the one painting. Where is the second painting?

Jyri

Probably upstairs (if you nabbed the downstairs one already) - apparently grabbing the upstairs painting is finicky, as others around here have had trouble with it: make sure you stand on every grid-square upstairs until you trigger the "You get a painting..." pop-up dialogue box.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I have talked to Giscard, but he won't talk to me. Forum posts say that I need a quest from someone else before talking to him. Where do I get this quest? I'm having no success at all defeating Hrickis or the young drake or the toughest monsters in the mines, so I'm looking for something else to do, hoping I'll get stronger. I'm quite frustrated, actually. . .