Help! Guards from town keep attacking!

I just completed the quest to kill Quickshank in Cotra. I told Anga-whoever, who said Yong-Mi needed to be ... well ... taken care of. I did this. Now the fisherpeople and the guards keep attacking me. I killed the one guard and the fisherman, then I tried to enter Cotra from another entrance. Now the guard is attacking me! I don't want everyone in Cotra to attack, but I'm having some difficulties here.

Thanks! smile

MissSea

I'm guessing that you attacked Yong-Mi without using the dialog option to trigger the fight.

You have two choices:

1- Return to an earlier save and redo everything since the save.

2 - Try the cheat:

shift - d and then type pleaselikeme into the box and hit enter

This should make the area friendly.

Actually, no ... I think my problem was after killing Yong-Mi, I forgot to turn off the combat mode before leaving her area. Hence, I ran into the guard and fisherman with guns blazing.

I did go back to an earlier save and after killing her the second time, I just went out the door. I'm still confused as to why there's a door when the other side is open, but it worked out for me! smile

Thanks for all the help. The cheat I'll keep in a back pocket until needed. smile

MissSea