your guys names (question)

llloyd

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Dantius
And yet my assertion predated your assertion, meaning that mine is inherently correct, which I am justified in asserting.

And my assertion was first, so it stands?

Your reasoning has some flaws.

—Alorael, who can at least see why the first post is so important now. Say it first and you're right, guaranteed!

Originally Posted By: Scullery Drudge
You are insufficiently clever and dedicated. Only by truly wanting a title can one earn a title. And who has done more than I for a title?

—Alorael, who never claimed it was easy. Actually, it's pretty easy. But he never claimed that it was.

does this only count for mods?

Originally Posted By: Arancaytrus
Originally Posted By: Dicshiyoba

Well, mods and people who are good at bribery. But if you didn't know that fact, Dikiyoba is pretty sure you shouldn't even bother trying. tongue

I take Paypal, by the way, but you didn't hear that from me. tongue

Gone are the days of the cheesecake trading, then? frown

Originally Posted By: Dantius
Diki, for instance, and TM, and Aran. Custom titles aren't necessary for coolness.

Actually, I'm fairly certain that all of them had titles before the UBB ate them.

—Alorael, who ironically is now among the few mods who does have a title. He remembers the days when he was the only one without one.

Originally Posted By: Alorael
Actually, I'm fairly certain that all of them had titles before the UBB ate them.

TM had a custom title, and Arancaytar has had more than his fair share of them, but I never had one.

Well, Dikiyoba did have a title for a few hours when this discussion began and for a few days immediately after the board upgrade, but those hardly count.

Originally Posted By: Zo Logick
It disappeared at the same time a number of other custom titles did, due to some UBB.threads hiccups that still haven't been worked out.

Cthulic indigestion.

I mention that only because I don't know who else has the Drakey issued titles. I see that SoT doesn't have his, but don't know when it was lost. What about Drew? Who else got the drunken nod from Drakey?

TM's custom title was "Trade Mark", I believe, and Aran's latest one was "Man of the People", right?

Also, whilst we're on the subject, Ackrovan should have his stripped from him, and Marlenny's should be reinstated. She is still far to sexy for that, or any other title. As for Salmon, "meh".