A6 - Blosk food hoarding quest

PhysWiz

uh oh, I think I let the Blosk bandits get away, even though I was warned about it. I killed Mangan, then chased the bandits down through a tunnel, but after killing lots of bandits and the front door slith guard, I think the rest got away. Tunnels blocked. I went back upstairs but no bandits. Is this supposed to happen or did I not block some exit ahead of time or something???

There are 5 groups of bandits downstairs with 4 of them moving towards the exit and the last named group blocking pursuit. You get less rewards for letting one or more of the 4 groups that drop bags of meal escape.

The groups are found if you catch them before escaping in the first room past the stairs, the northwest room as the stairs go south, the room with the thorny fungi, and the last room before the stairs go north to the exit.

Daze is really helpful here to rush past some groups if you think you are killing the bandits too slowly.

Don't waste time exploring until after the fights.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...