Zummi

Mad Ambition.

I'm having problem with the Chika fight. I wasted all the kitties except her. I'm totally lost on what to do.

Edit: Oh wow. I just figured it out. That was surprising.

Have you noticed what she does to your statuses? It doesn't work on beneficial ones alone. . .

Spoiler

There should be some poison around. Do the (non)obvious thing, and drink it.

EDIT: Curses. Took one minute to fact-check and I'm too late.

Edited by sylae
fix spoiler tag

Is it just me or were the artifacts found in the end for such a low-tier(level-wise) scenario a bit overpowered?

They are overpowered, yes. But hey, as long as Undead Valley is around, nothing is truly more broken. tongue

(Don't forget to write a review. Just sayin'.)

does anyone think that everything TerrorsMartyr has ever made for boa/e is........mean? back when i bought blades of exile in '98, no one really seems to have been as mean to parties as he is.

Originally Posted By: Kurian
does anyone think that everything TerrorsMartyr has ever made for boa/e is........mean? back when i bought blades of exile in '98, no one really seems to have been as mean to parties as he is.

Play my scenarios. I should have one out fairly shortly.

The Chika fight was my idea, by the way. I'm pretty proud of it.

So what is the solution?  Nobody even mentions it here.  A whole topic dedicated specifically to that (I was going to make a thread asking until I saw this topic, no point in cluttering the board with multiple identical threads from different people)

How do I get past Chika?  You can't search or attack the statues, so what is the solution?

If I remember correctly, Niemand has more or less explained it. Chika absorbs your statuses, including negative ones, so give yourself some negative statuses (e.g., poison/acid).

(And that solution was actually in the spoiler tags before one board update or another broke them.)

that actually wasn't the new layout's fault, that was a spoiler tag from ubb. they've been broken for...some time now.

Edited by sylae
it'd probably be embarassingly easy to make the old html work again, actually