Scenario search.

Ur_Vile_Wedge

I was cleaning my hard drive when I came across my old BoE folder. To make a very long story short, I started replaying the Arc, and I've since gotten to Redemption. I've tried downloads from here, Gizmo's site, the old Lyceum, and somewhere else that's escaping me at the moment. All 4 got me version 1.01. I seem to recall there being a version 2.0, but I can't seem to get that one.

Does anyone have the file, or know where to get it, or how to contact someone who does?

Wandering out from a long, long absence

Ur_Vile_Wedge

If I might borrow a time-worn phrase, "it's in the mail". ;^}

me

PS: I mailed this Scenario to both "Tru-Site" and "Kelandon's Archive".

Today I found a 'bounce-back' from Kelandon. I had sent it to the Berkeley address that I found on his site. Does anyone have a different address for him?

No 'bounce-back' from "Tru-Site" should indicate that one made it through.

me, again

Apologies... I basically never read the BoE forum these days. I've been somewhat slack on reading any of the fora... but I'm still here. I'll go fix all those e-mail contacts everywhere now. (EDIT: Okay, done as far as I know. Also, NH should be easier to find.)

It's tomwatts5 (at) gmail ((dot)) com now. The Berkeley e-mail stopped working some time ago. PMs do reach me.

• 2 weeks later...

Although he doesn't state the version in the included *.txt File, when you start BoE and choose, "Custom Scenario", it will display "v 2.0.0".

Also, if you read the two *.txt files for both versions, the wording is different.

The Files for the Scenarios are dated differently, too.

In V 1.0 the *.exs file is dated: 20 Sep 99, the *.bmp file is dated: 18 Aug 99 and the *.txt file is dated 14 Sep 99.

In V 2.0 the *.exs file is dated: 01 Mar 01, the *.bmp file is dated: 20 Feb 00 and eh *.txt file is dated 19 Mar 00.

I haven't specifically compared the full "scentext" files to know what was changed, although that might make a good reference item for the updated "Walk-Through".

me

Originally Posted By: Ahbleza
Sorry for the duplicate Post. If I knew how to delete it, I would, but that button doesn't seem to work.
It happens. I think the Delete button only works for mods and/or admins.

When I duplicate post like that, I remove all text from the duplicate, and leave a note for someone to delete it; whether anyone actually does or not, however, is another matter.