How to Survive a Zombie Attack

Randomizer

Originally Posted By: Dantius
Incorrect. The badass-est base of operations is the Washington Monument. Shut down the elevators, barricade the doors, and seal off the stairway, and you have a shining white spire 555 feet tall that's completely impregnable. The Pyramids would be pretty cool, too, if it weren't for the whole "oxygen" thing.

I prefer the original Washington Monument. Togas for the win.

Wal-Mart isn't as good of a zombie fortification as it used to be because they don't sell guns anymore.

Our Wal-Mart has a big potato factory next to it, which means you'd have a very large source of food nearby, in addition to the grocery area of the Wal-Mart.

Edit: A jail does seem like an ideal place to hide. There's barbwire fences and watchtowers, in addition to searchlights. The only problem is that the prison closest to me houses O.J. Simpson.

Do rock paper sisciors with your arch-enemy and make sure you win. Make the loser walk to the top of a very hot volacno. Suspend this person in the middle. Then sit back and watch.

All the zombies walk up the volcanoe. The zombies try to grab the fella in the middle but miss and sadly fall to the center. They melt or burn leaving room for the next batch of zombies. Rinse and repeat until the zombie problem is gone.

Originally Posted By: Excalibur

Edit: A jail does seem like an ideal place to hide. There's barbwire fences and watchtowers, in addition to searchlights. The only problem is that the prison closest to me houses O.J. Simpson.

when you get to the jail let the prisoners out, sorry i forgot to mention that in my last post.
P.S. most prisons have a garden (i think) so food wont be a problem

Originally Posted By: Excalibur
The only problem with quickfire is that you end up being trapped in whatever building you're hiding out in.
That's why you have to drop the quickfire, surround yourself in fire barriers, wait for the town to be cleaned out (hopefully all the doors were open). Then leave the town and come back (hopefully you barriered yourself in adjacent to the exit), the quickfire will be gone. Now you just have to never leave again so that the zombies don't respawn. tongue

Volcanoes are just the natural equivalent to my pit with spikes and NaOH. The serum de-zombifies them, as the name hints. Thus, if there is enough life left, they live. If they are too far gone, they die, and beg you to kill them faster, provided their lungs and vocal cords still work.

Alorael's mind-control would work, but I would get rather lonely. I would rather make half the world zombies and play... uh... let's call it hide-and-seek, with the remaining humans... Bwahahahahahahahaha

Once you have mind-control, you don't need to let your mindless hordes devour everyone. A simple plurality of zombies will give you more than enough leverage to dominate the world. And as a bonus, you get to be viewed as a savior once you provide both freedom from the zombie menace and a free and tireless labor force, at least for a while.

—Alorael, who actually meant material for inoculation against zombification. Turning zombies into either humans or corpses is helpful, but you can't get to every victim in time. It's much more effective to prevent the spread of zombies by making their victims just die rather than reviving as mindless, hunger-filled wretches. A very similar strategy eradicated smallpox, and while zombism is a rather different disease, it might prove even more vulnerable to immunization.

Originally Posted By: Naughty Salmon
Originally Posted By: I need no introduction

P.S. most prisons have a garden (i think) so food wont be a problem

You are thinking of the "yard."

It's no garden.

I think some prisons have a garden in the yard.
(if not the yard can be turned into a garden).