A Second Geneforge RP OOC

Acky

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gneh. IMO, feel free to edit other characters'/factions' wiki pages, especcially if they don't exist. Then, if the owner of the character/faction wants to change something, they can. If they don't like what you've done, there's a great thing called a history.

Of course, you know, if editing other characters' pages is bad, um, sorry to everyone in every RP I've played tongue

@Spddin, Epic post huh? Wait till you see my post! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...etc..... HA Ha ha haaaaa!

@Dantius, Sorry I would fill our the Doctors willingly and also fill an a superflous amount of info but I really do not have any wiki experisnce. I wouldn't even know how to make one of those big shingy red boxes in the corner of the sceen. If it is simple to do then I will fill it out.

@Everyone, Mock exams this week. Schdules out but I'm sure I could counter Spddins post for the sake of a laugh.

@Casper, Hi.

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

To make one of the red sidebars, simply put the following code at the top of the page.

Code:
{{asgfaction|name=Put name here|leader=|}}<!-- There are more things to fill in than this, I just can't remember what they are. Items that you can fill in but haven't will be enclosed in {{{triple brackets}}} -->

Then, at the bottom of the page, be sure to put {{asg}} there, to put in the shiney navbox.

Also, feel free to look at the help section. It has helo on all of the basic stuff you should know.

Okay thanks. If I were to be feeling lazy, could I go onto someone elses faction page, click edit, copy the template for the table, go back, edit my page, then paste the format and then just replace the info?

My Epic "Rediculusly large" post has been typed and is now being proof read. I should post it in about 3 hours max.

YAY! Its the weekend. I can have a spa tonight!! I love being able to claim the weekend before other people. smile

TTFN

Brrrr

EDIT: Post is up but I do hope when spddin said epic you ment long. Otherwise a waste of time. Oh well its fun.

No silly, I will write the longest post in the world and than everybody will conceed defeat as they cannot be bothered even reading it. Or mabey my post wll be so long that I crash UBB and then everyone votes hypno off the Island for wrecking the game.

Useless Hypothesis are fun.

P.s. what is the plural for Hypthesis? Hypothesi?

LIER, you told us and I quote:

Originally Posted By: Shaper Spddin
And im about to post, its going to be EPIC!

Hence, Epic. Okay I'm just picky cos its fun. I hope the Drakons have some Unseen with them or they are introuble with those eyebeasts. Unless they shape some to counterbalcne everything then I suppose there is nothing to worry about.

I'm talking more about the G4-G5 Graphic that pops up when you choose what creation you want to shape. In the game they are not so cute from certain angles.

Although a rotdizon could be cute too in a certain angle, from a distance, at night, with your left eye closed, head tilted, with a mask on, eye patch on your right eye and presto! Cute zombie thingy.

Well well well. Look who is Ackrovan again. Artemis will be pleased.

I have the time to post IC and my story planned for the next few posts but I hate to post too much while others do not. I personally think its better to have some sort of plot intergration.

School is about to finish for me on friday. Two weeks off yay! Sadley I do not think I will be able to type my IC tonight because I have to write a Bilogy assesment on "the human need and bilogical process relating to Artificail Incemination in Cattle."

TTFN!

That however will change as soon as my next post is up. Still one faction but she commands the Arterial Army and I control the Doctors. Btw school starst late today so I might have enough time right now to finish my post.

Okay is that long enough for a Epic post? Not my most articulate peice of work but it will do. I have decided on how you can elimiate the Doctors!

Vidara must die.

Dymas must die.

Hypno must die.

Should the Device at Kayar get finished then Kayar must fall.

If the three Council members die without Artemisis demise first then Artemis takes over the Doctors.

Spddin, it was Artemis choice to declare war on you. smile

Originally Posted By: Hypnotic
Hypno led the meeting. “We have been consolidating the Storm plains for a week now. Most of the rouges are dead and our borders are secure. Kratoa-Kel has been taken and is now being fortified. It is in good condition as the Drakons made it a Golem producing facility. We are at peace with the Drypeak serviles so no army lies to the east. Lermans pass is trying to be collapsed but the ancient enchantments are holding strong. For now our troops are just holding there. With our lands secure and trade restored between Dera and the Plains we are ready for our next move. We have three choices:

Um, the Enlightened Shaper Confederacy had already secured both Kratoa-Kel and Lerman's Pass. Unless you're stating that you killed the Shapers there, in which case:
(A) you should have consulted me.
(B) you should expect a counter-attack shortly.