A Second Geneforge RP OOC

Acky

Weak servant mids should be allowed to be taken over.

Strong servant minds should be able to get their minds red if certain conditions were met.

Been attacked and badly damaged.

OR, Controlling so many other things it can't protect itself.

OR, Super Uber mind reading device is present.

Or a combination or some othere feasble thing. Nothing in this RP cannot be destroyed and nothing can do everything.

Damn this really is a blancing suituation. Agree with Dantius, can be done but not with ease.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the minds in question are not as of yet badly damaged, their in the field and are currently control nothing but the vlish blimp they were grafted into, and to my knowledge no super uber mind reading device is present. They have been making some attempt at stealth (as much as a large red blimp can) finding all 5 I sent, responding in time and taking control of them without me noticing is unlikely. Also my faction has an uber mind reading device and its very bulky and can't be moved out my base on dhonal island. Simply put its much easier to destroy them then it is to take over their mind. If one comes with in spitting distance of army of gazers I would concede the point but I also find it unlikely that someone would respond to scared ramblings of a servile farmer by sending the bulk of ones army, small scouting/quick response team maybe.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kinda of still waiting for dantius to either post something concerning my blimps or enter some kinda of constructive dialog with me. I can only wait so long

As far as sleep dragon's forces democratic governments are very tricky to put together. We can put something in it to the effect that individual governors didn't want to surrender their power to a central authority and ineffectively squabble among themselves until someone comes along and eats them.

I was in contact and some Doctors were training her forcers and we had a trade agreement. I kinda have an Idea about the Drypeak province from what we have been talking about.

As for the army under Lerned Vess, I havn't a clue. So I propose that they split into two factions kinda like safey said. President Fand continues to trade with me so my stroy isn't toaltly stuffed and the Lerned Vess army is their own thing.

Basically the Drypeak serviles are a sub-faction of the Doctors and the United Provinces of terriesta do their own thing until someone does something with them. Unless someone has a better Idea.

Right, I think I'm caught up to speed with world events now. Two points:

The official explanation for SD's "dropping out" is that the leaders were assassinated by a mage (*i) believing them to be possessed (a sock of) by a ruler long passed (ET). Just a nice touch, IMHO.

The books i saved from the library do not contain an ubershaping technique on how to blast your enemies with an Aura of "erase_char(10000)", which would be pretty sweet nevertheless. They are perfectly mundane, nonmagical tomes.

haha. I thought that angry farmers were already high on one's hitlist. I still love you. [in a non-murderous way, mind you.] Look on the bright side,...erm...the bright side is...

Well, that's why we keep Acky around.

~Artemis and farmers. She has alot of respect for them, because I would never be able to live with myself if I stepped in a heap of cow crap.

A good way to attain a result for a battle in the event of a complete deadlock:

1. I presume you already have a PM, so just choose, in the PM, heads or tails.

2. Notify me, in the OOC thread, that you have chosen

3. I will flip a coin, heads or tails, and post the result also in the OOC. Winner gets to decide who wins.

4. Then, exact semantics are worked out in your PM further.

5. Great system, since neither player can cheat, and since I don't know who called which, so I can't cheat either.

Quote:
~Artemis. and. grammar. I'm past the headpalming point. I wish that I were a mod, so that I could edit all of the horrendous grammar on these forums. ALL OF IT.

We aren't allowed to do that, unfortunately.

Nor are we allowed to hit people who annoy us over the head with blunt objects. That rule rather takes the fun out of being a mod, Dikiyoba is afraid.

I don't have anything against improper spelling if the person genuinly dosn't know how to spell the word or it is just one Letter or two out of place. You can easily pick up what they are trying to say. Just trying to cover my own back here. smile

Grammer on the other hand, needs to be at high standards because a single comma can change the entire context of what someone is saying. I agree with Dantius, what's so hard about capitalising an "I"?

Please tell don't tell me that we're going to have a grammar party. I would enjoy one, but I'm not really sure what Acky would have to say about it...anyhoo, a least the participants of this LIVELY discussion will watch their grammar from now on, in fear of entering a grammar-loop. *cough HYPNO AND SPDDIN cough*

~Artemis and grammar loops. They end if you use correct grammar. 3 CHEERS FOR GRAMMAR NAZIS.