Northern Isles Game 9

*i

Thank you everyone for agreeing to play. Here are the ground rules. Only the moderator (me) and people who are playing the game and are alive may post here. Anything else will be instantly deleted.

The current living players are:

Alorael

Andraste

Doom Warrior

Duck

Elle

Excalibur

Marlenny

Nikki

Nioca

RCCCL

Sarachim

Sleeping Dragon

Sporefrog

Tarson

Wz As

Xelgion

Some ground rules:

1) If you are playing PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES. They have been updated since the last game.

2) Private communication is allowed.

3) Submit your actions to me by way of PM in the thread I started with you. If I cannot figure out what you want to do, I'll simply ignore it, so try to be clear.

4) Actions will be processed in the order they were received when I get around to them. Read the rules for how often you can submit and any other exceptions.

5) Please posts all rules questions in your PM with me or in the rules topics.

6) If you are not playing or dead, please do not influence the game. You may look, but not touch.

Otherwise, the game begins:

Saturday, August 1 at 11:00 PM EDT

If you do not communicate with me within 24 hours of me sending it to you, you may be replaced.

Just a reminder, no actions that kill anyone will be processed until after a day has passed.

Also, the game will end at the latest on:

Friday, August 7 at 11:00 PM EDT

Moderator Shop

Antidote (15)

Killer Poison (30)

Infiltrator Cloak (30)

Disruption Crystal (30)

Null Bug (45)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: wz. As
Hey everyone, Nioca just sent me a PM saying, "I'm the Pure Spirit and Omlette is Dionicio" — has anyone else received such a PM?

If what he said was true then you just told everyone his and omlettes roles for no reason. Even if its not true why take the chance?

There is no rule that says vahkos cant carry or use items.

Quote:

Vahkos

Nationality: Empire

Skill: Power

Attack: Magic

Immune: Poison

Ability: When anyone dies, you capture their spirit at the start of the following day. You may attack one person per day (you normally receive the first strike) in addition to sending out one of your spirits to attack. On the final day, you may send out as many spirits as you desire. If you have any spirits captured, when targeted with any ability that counts as an action (attack, ability use, offensive item use) the action fails and a random spirit attacks the offender. Spirits normally get the first strike and inherit all properties they had in life. After a spirit attacks (or attempts to), it is gone. You are immune to the antimagic status.

You are allowed to create a priority list of which spirits you want to attack and which ones you want to defend. You may not tailor your defense to specific character attacks.

Victory: You are the only survivor at the end of the game.

Quote:
Vahkos
Nationality: Empire
Skill: Power
Attack: Magic
Immune: Poison

Ability: When anyone dies, you capture their spirit at the start of the following day. You may attack one person per day (you normally receive the first strike) in addition to sending out one of your spirits to attack. On the final day, you may send out as many spirits as you desire. If you have any spirits captured, when targeted with any ability that counts as an action (attack, ability use, offensive item use) the action fails and a random spirit attacks the offender. Spirits normally get the first strike and inherit all properties they had in life. After a spirit attacks (or attempts to), it is gone. You are immune to the antimagic status.

You are allowed to create a priority list of which spirits you want to attack and which ones you want to defend. You may not tailor your defense to specific character attacks.

Victory: You are the only survivor at the end of the game.

Where does that say that Vahkos can't use any items? Roles that aren't able to use items can still hold the items (i.e. Fae, Aimee is the exception), so you're not being very convincing.

Edit: Tarson!

Good luck getting anyone to belive that. After all the role switching and lying you did can anyone really be expected to believe anything you say? Why cant this just be another way to try and get an edge. Not that any of what you have done is over the line or too evil for comfort but thats no reason to trust you for the rest of the game.

I dont think your in any major danger anymore nioca. With such unknown going about I dont think anyone is gona attack anymore untill they get some confirmation. If someone has the wand of death or the real darkside blademaster(assuming its not you for that) comes out then you have a problem. Other then that I think youve managed to make a nice shield of unknown.

Wait a second...look at my conversation with Tarson. I didn't realize it, but look at the boldfaced words. He was basically claiming that he had solid evidence that Nioca was the trickster. Also notice how he keeps dodging my evidence that Nioca is Vahkos. Then, at the end, he says Nioca might be Dionicio. How is that supposed to make any sense?

Also notice Tarson's comments in this thread. His first three posts are in conformance with the "Nioca is Vahkos, let's kill him" bandwagon, then he suddenly changes heart and says that Nioca isn't in any danger and that he's created enough "unknown" to protect him. Either they're the Pure Spirit/Dionicio combo or two DLs. In other words, Nioca probably isn't Vahkos, he's just adopting a very unusual strategy.

Also, by observing the Who's Online list, I've noticed that Nioca keeps viewing a Private Message. I don't think he'd actually be trying to convince anyone. He's probably talking with his ally, or something like that.

Click to reveal..

Originally Posted By: Excalibur
Would you happen to know who Gladwell is? I'd like to join him, as I'm kind of vulnerable in my current state.

Originally Posted By: Tarson
No but I would like to talk to him as well so If you see him send him my way.

Do you know anything about the darksiders?

I don't, unfortunately. Are you Dionicio?

No. Though that would be a fun role to try.

I don't know if you know yet, but Nioca is Vahkos.

I've also heard you're interested in the Darksider's targets, which I don't know anything about. Are you Machrone?

No but I dont like random factors and a group of them is even worse. Why do you think nioca is vahkos? He told me he was the trickster and posted *i's message to me for evidence.

So far, he has claimed to be the following roles to people:

Infiltrator

Skribbane Addict

Trickster

SIC

Adventurer

Empire Spy

Dionicio

Bound Servant

Anama Hunter

He's obviously drawing a lot of attention to himself.

Weird but doesnt anwser my question. I cant see vahkos wanting that many people running around after him.

He gets the first strike, so he wants people to attack him, as his goal is to kill everyone.

Dionicio works as well. He would serve well to gather info and talk to alot of people while claiming to be someone else, but I see your point about vahkos. Try and confirm who he is.

He was trying to Convice someone:me. He sent me another fake *i message this time as the darksider blademaster. Good thing I noticed he forgot about the phyical immunity. This doesn't mean he is vahkos but should be taken care of anyway. And I never said he was vahkos before now. Just took away his proof for him not being vahkos.

If you want to change your action, that is fine. Please, please, please follow this protocol:

1) Edit your old post by striking through your old action.

2) Make a new post detailing the new action.

Likewise, if you cancel, do step 1 and step 2 is:

2) Create a post indicating you are rescinding your action.

This helps me out a lot. It also helps you that way I do not process an action you do not want me to. If you do not follow this protocol and I mess up, it's your fault, not mine.

Otherwise have fun. Game sounds fun! smile