GF doesn't appear

Namine

It sounds like something is blocking the game from starting after it asks you what resolution you want.

Did you pick a different resolution that what you use currently? Maybe you should try switching to that before you run the game.

Also, it might help to play the game while being logged into your computer under an administrator user account.

Finally, do you have any programs that might be blocking it from changing the resolution? That could be why it's hung up on that part. I remember I had a bad antivirus program once that marked one of the Avernums as a keylogger and I had to click on a dialog box to allow the program to run.

This may seem like a dumb question, but have you read and followed the advice in the post entitled "G5 Graphics / Speed problems" that is stickied in this forum?

http://www.ironycentral.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=156082#Post156082

Edit: If you have and nothing has helped, we're going to need more information, like what kind of graphics card you have, how much memory you have in the computer, etc.