Scenario Release: Turn That Frown Upside-Down

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, seeing as how Shadow Vale is a horrible place, I guess I should give you some non-elitist feed back smile

Your scenario was pretty silly. Silly plot, silly setting, silly silly sill. I hope you know it is. Because its setting, plot, and ending is silly. I hope you didn't try to make is serious. The brief combat was well balenced and competently made. The large outdoors where a little bland and pointless. They were however, pretty. A few hills and some rivers would have made it seem more realistic.

It's never explained why I'm really there, or how the enemies are, well, bad guys. But this scenario is silly, and it knows its silly. I didn't care too much about that. The scripting wasn't astonding, but of course this is your first scenario, so again, I'm not rating it for that. The push-puzzle thing was innovative.

The ending was a little anti-climactic. Nothing interesting. But it works, and it's mildly entertaining. I'd give this scenario a solid 7.0 on the CSR if I wasn't banned from SV.

The Great Archon

• 4 weeks later...