Sign in to follow this  
Xaiya

Rebirth of an Episode

Two new things today!

First, a Characters page, to help you keep the most important made-up characters straight.

Second, Chapter 5: Ascension. I really hope it works.

---

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
Don't make Dikiyoba mad, look what happened to me. I lost my magic powers and now generate an anti-magic field. Then I got knocked out, tied up, and dumped in a deserted forum.

All this because I passed her in the total post count numbers.

I do not let these so-called horrible things happen to your characters because I'm mad or annoyed at you. Writing a story like that wouldn't be very good, plus it would require far more anger than I can be bothered to muster up.

That said, Dikiyoba may change Dikiyoba's mind if you continue to use the wrong pronouns. Just imagine the suffering your poor avatars will undergo then! tongue (There is technically not a correct pronoun for Dikiyoba's gender, but hey, at least you have your pick of neutral ones. Or just use Dikiyoba's name. Whatever works best for you.)

Nice chapter.

Dikiyoba, I based your gender on your preference from all the times it was listed as male.

The characters page was a very good idea, Dikiyoba.

Open after reading the Chapter:

Click to reveal..
Emperor Tullegolar stood in silence. Around him, Jeran Korak, Azuma, Nalyd, Ackrovan, and Neossokrass had a chant of their own. "For the Emperor! E! T! E! T!"

haha hilarious.

Good as always.

Though short, it contained much interesting action, and was very much to my satisfaction.

I've just finished reading Chapter 7, and it's pretty impressive. smile

Are you kidding? After five episodes, I've finally got you and your blasted crickets in a situation where you can't muck up my plans beyond all reason. I'm not bringing you back until I absolutely have to.

So what if Dikiyoba had to write Dikiyoba's self out of the story in the process? It was a worthwhile sacrifice. tongue

This is definitely wrong. Tyranicus hasn't died in a very long time. smile

Actually in light of his current form, it should be udderly wrong.

Okay, I know I've asked this question before. Unfortunately, I don't remember where. I suspect it was somewhere in the missing section of the Episode 5 thread. What order were the forums in right before the release of Avernum 5? (Sheesh, I'm that far behind.) I think the order was:

General

Tech Support

Announcements

Mod Board

---

Geneforge 4

Avernum 4

Nethergate/N:R

Geneforge Series

BoA

BoA Editor

Avernum Trilogy

BoE

Exile Trilogy

However, Dikiyoba is not sure Dikiyoba has the Nethergate or BoE forums in the right spot. Does anyone remember?

Originally Posted By: Dikiyoba

BoA
BoA Editor
Avernum Trilogy
BoE
Exile Trilogy

I remember that this was the correct order for these five forums. I never payed attention to the other four so I don't remember.

hehe Diki's gonna kill us all off. I'm sure she'd make an excepion for flowers and chocolates...

Quote:
she'd

*sigh*

You know, using female-specific pronouns doesn't really work on someone who is not female and it's pretty rude to keep using them on someone who has requested that you do otherwise.

Dikiyoba is just saying.

Personally, I prefer shorter, more friequient updates rather then longer, sparse chapters.

Originally Posted By: Dikiyoba
Quote:
she'd

*sigh*

You know, using female-specific pronouns doesn't really work on someone who is not female and it's pretty rude to keep using them on someone who has requested that you do otherwise.

Dikiyoba is just saying.

It's the "cute" issue all over again, except that was actually funny, and we eventually got Nicothodes to admit to it. tongue

Originally Posted By: Nikki.
It's the "cute" issue all over again, except that was actually funny, and we eventually got Nicothodes to admit to it. tongue

After many, many mechanical pencil wounds. smile

Forgot to mention last time I was online:

Quote:
Four pairs of eyes are better than two, after all.
confused This is uncannily similar to what I've said in real life. It may be just a coincidence; but if it isn't, either Dikiyoba and I know each other outside of these forums without realizing it, or I may have a stalker.

I personally prefer the more friequint, shorter chapters rather then the rare, longer chapters.

Neo, I only did that because there was a new chapter. Unless you know something we don't, quit hounding Diki. School just started for our resident Fyora, so it's likely to be a while before we get a new chapter.

...okay. Dikiyoba can let us know when Dikiyoba would like this topic unlocked.

Heck, Dikiyoba can unlock this topic. But for now, lockage.

It's out of alphabetical order and therefore doesn't line up with the other chapters correctly when it comes to the forward and back chapter buttons.

By "extremely delayed" do you mean "a year and a half"? smile

If that was the board upgrade...

Whoops. Thanks for pointing that out.

Quote:
By "extremely delayed" do you mean "a year and a half"? smile

If that was the board upgrade...

Dikiyoba meant that it had been a month between chapters, but that interpretation works well too.

I apoligize for my previous post. I thought it'd be whitty.

Oh yeah, that reminds me. I need to get Jewels to get me an element so you can kill me.

Originally Posted By: Neossokrass
I need to get Jewels to get me an element so you can kill me.
If memory serves, most (if not all) elements are already taken. You'll have to settle for an isotope; to my knowledge, the only one anyone's claimed so far is carbon-14 (mine).

Jewels expressed some reluctance in letting people pick isotopes because she had to figure out how to add them in with HTML code or something like that.

Also, Slarty has just told us that Neo is an alt-account. Why else would he not be allowed a unique element?

You can make up elements like Unbitrium, element 123. It doesn't exist, but who cares about reality?