game creation potential?

manglam

Thuryl is correct.Trying to create an epic as your first work with BoA is definitely a foolishness.So i was trying to tell that i am not going to do it.Thats why to clearify i also wrote that i will do it after one year.I thought that he does not read the entire topic so i repeated my words.

That was really nice.

Thank you very much for helping.I was totally unaware of this site.

I will use it in any commercial purpose,but here............

I will continue to write english with my own knowledge.

Msg for everyone.

Beleive me if you sometime read some word in my post which you think that its a direct attack on you beleive me its not.

Its my another example of bad knowledge of english and if you will tell me i will edit it.

I promise.

Originally Posted By: Master Ackrovan
If people are not understanding what your saying (not sure how since I can understand what you are saying) than perhaps you should try using Babble Fish . Write your respective language, and then translate it. Hope this helps.

The Last Archon

This is literally the worst advice you could possibly give him.

Babelfish has gotten a lot better in the last decade. Nonetheless, it is by no means going to be as accurate as if you are fairly proficient in the language you are writing. And like CM said, it is okay for some languages.

Quote:
Babble Fish

You are a disgrace to all the people who know the correct spellings of this term. I say 'spellings', because there are of course two of them. 'Fourty-two' and 'babel fish'.
It's weird, sometimes when I'm tired, I get scholarly, and sometimes I get really hyper and start shouting things.

Originally Posted By: Skulduckery Pheasant
Quote:
Babble Fish

You are a disgrace to all the people who know the correct spellings of this term. I say 'spellings', because there are of course two of them. 'Fourty-two' and 'babel fish'.
It's weird, sometimes when I'm tired, I get scholarly, and sometimes I get really hyper and start shouting things.

If you're going to say a thing like that, you should probably at least be able to spell "forty" correctly.

Originally Posted By: *i
Babelfish has gotten a lot better in the last decade. Nonetheless, it is by no means going to be as accurate as if you are fairly proficient in the language you are writing. And like CM said, it is okay for some languages.

Oh, hi. I have some Finnish I need translating. Where is this babbling fish I've heard so much about?