• 3 weeks later...

So, we have the following judges:

Me

Niemand

Nikki

Enraged Slith

Maybe Dintiradan, Ephesos, and Lazarus.

Thanks NI, but as you can see, we've got reviewers to spare tongue

That should be plenty for such a small contest. Are we all in an agreement to meet in an AIM chatroom to discuss the winner then? I'm good for any time this weekend.

That is correct, yes.

Also, I don't think I should judge. Though I've played all three of the scenarios, I also made one, so I should probably stay away from the judging.

Slithy: if you can get the entry out in the next few days (if this is the weekend you meant), and it still abides to the 24 hour limit, I don't see why we can't let you in. That'd be it though - no other entrants. This thing has dragged on for long enough as it is.

1 - He can opt to not read the emails sent to him in order to keep his opinions pure.

2 - You snooze, you lose. Put up, or shut up. Time waits for no man.

3 - 6 pm on Saturday of this week.

Really, no need to delay.

There are leaders, and there are hooks. Also, line, rods, and reels. But that is a different matter.

I'll have easily finished playing the scenarios by this weekend, that's no issue. (And as Salmon noted I can just not read any reviews sent to me. I've been avoiding the ones on the CSR for months now, and can continue to do so.

As to the discussion time this weekend: Given the lack of a time zone specification, that could be almost any time. tongue I'm assuming that Salmon meant Pacific U.S. time, which will probably work for me (I think that would make it 8 my time), depending on whether I meet with people to do homework that day and how long we keep working if I do. At the very worst I shouldn't be more than a bit late.

With regard to a small number of judges: There are only three contestants, so we very much do not need a large number of judges. I see no reason to turn away anyone who volunteered to help with it, but neither do we need desperately to seek them out.