Puresteel[G5]

Originally Posted By: Barzhal
Perhaps this is a bug, but I have never gotten puresteel at the purity workshop. I assume it's supposed to be in the blue box in the little room just northwest of Platano. Every time I check the chest, even for the first time, I get a message saying the box is still empty.

Huh. Dikiyoba thinks the same thing just happened to Dikiyoba. No idea what caused it, though.

Originally Posted By: Doom Warrior
No. I remember that once I scripted a reward for doing a quest to give me a bunch of random items, and I made the game give me some puresteel, and that went into my regular items.

Are you sure you're not thinking of puresteel weapons or armour?

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to revive a dead/dying topic, but anyways: A fix...

If you can't get the puresteel from the Purity Workshop, press Shift+D and type sdf 73 10 0

I have no idea why that flag randomly gets set to 1 (which makes the game think you already opened the box), but setting it to 0 fixes it, allowing you to get the puresteel like normal. How you use this information is up to you.

Originally Posted By: Eldibs
I hate to revive a dead/dying topic, but anyways: A fix...

If you can't get the puresteel from the Purity Workshop, press Shift+D and type sdf 73 10 0

I have no idea why that flag randomly gets set to 1 (which makes the game think you already opened the box), but setting it to 0 fixes it, allowing you to get the puresteel like normal. How you use this information is up to you.

*goes to get 400000000 things of puresteel, make it all into blades, and sell them all*