Favorite quest/dungeon/subplot (obvious spoilers)

Cryomancer

I think my favorite dungeon would be the Long Tunnel from E3. Fighting the doomguard, smashing the crystal, and trying not to die in the huge troglo/giant battle...that whole sequence was great.

I think my favorite questline overall would have to be rescuing Caffren-bok from Ornotha Ziggurat. Not the coolest/most difficult dungeon, but the story itself was awesome and epic. The battle at the Guardian Plains with Garzahd, the dramatic escape attempt with Garzahd flying around, laughing like a maniac, and throwing quickfire everywhere while the party's trying to jump off the roof and not die. That whole arc was pretty awesome.

There's a tricky Haakai hanging out somewhere (Isle of Morrow?) somewhere in Exile III in a dungeon that is isolated and more like something we'd find in Geneforge.

I did like the Tower of Shifting Floors as a hellish dungeon experience.

The most fun, though, is probably the Dark Waters or the Filth Factory.

My favorites are getting the recipe for Knowledge Brew, and the infinite money cheat in Lorelei. The reasons should be blatantly obvious.

Originally Posted By: Drakefyre
I did like the Tower of Shifting Floors as a hellish dungeon experience.
The Tower of Shifting Floors isn't even on my favorites list, for the same reason you said you liked it. It's got a nice layout, and I like the dungeon's final fight sequence, but do you really need a new golem to appear every 10 moves on the first floor?!

Yeah...it's about there that I start considered really using the character editor. I mean, done the slimes and roaches and goblins/trogos, done all the artifact quests, done the new formello murders, orb of thralni thing and the tower of magi thing, done all the sidequests and minor dungeons I could find, spoken to Prazac and the dragons, cleared out the Troglo fort and underneath, done the east coast herb/cloth run many many times and spent the gold on knowledge brews to...but the golems are still way too hard. Even a small group can do way too much damage to really fight them.

I tried using quickfire on the Tower of shifting floors, but you don't get experience for that. Mind you, locking the place up with 6-7 rows of force barriers (some golems can break them, was worried about them breaking through before the quickfire got that) wit quickfire on the other side sounds like a decent way to deal with the golems.

This was after I tried putting barrier to plug up whre they get reinforcements from, and fire barries to damge them as they went along on conveyors without it seeming to help.