Map of Geneforge 5[G5]

SPOILERS!!! laugh

Here ya go. Maps both as they are in the game and additional ones with the locations labeled (BEWARE - SPOILERS!!!) I think I got everything labeled correctly. Let me know if I need to correct or change anything.

These guys are large - 1000 x 751

Upper Map without location names labeled:

Upper Map - no labels

Lower Map without location names labeled:

Lower Map - no labels

============================

Upper Map - location names labeled (SPOILERS!!!)

Upper Map - Locations labeled

Lower Map - location names labeled (SPOILERS!!!)

Lower Map - Locations labeled

==========================

04-05-09

I put the two above Maps together and here is one big map of the entire area of Terrestia - locations labeled (Spoilers!!!)

Terrestia Map - Locations labeled

256KB 1000 x 1376

Mary

Originally Posted By: Drakefyre
There's also the two Shaper Citadel areas, the Okavano Sea Caves, Inner Gazaki-Uss, and the two challenge areas.

Thanks Drakefyre! (Geeeee it's been quite a few years since I talked to you :p). I added them to the Maps. Some I had been to but they didn't "light up" on my game Maps. The Shaper Citadel areas I haven't been to and don't know if I can later or not.

I also added the Control Core B to the lower Map.

Mary

Originally Posted By: Dreadful Realm of Dynasty
Think it'd be possible to merge the west Terrestia with the East side to make one big, complete map of it?

The above is the entire complete Map of Terrestia for Geneforge 5. Are you meaning adding in other maps from prior GF games? If so ... perhaps someone else will do that. I don't know if they would blend in with the current GF5 maps.

Mary

The problem with blending them is that the scale differs between G4/5 and the original trilogy.

However, they do all match up quite nicely. The G2 map fits in between Turabi Gate, from G4, and Inner Gazaki-Uss, from G5. I'm fairly certain that the Okavano Barrier matches up perfectly with the Western Morass. G3, the Ashen Isles, is, of course, north of Burwood and the Greyghosts. As for Sucia it's either off the eastern or western coast. I'm not sure which.

Originally Posted By: Crucible of Words
Sucia is off the eastern coast. It's near Dillame -- this is specified in the G1 ending.

I originally thought that as well. However, there's also a reasonable case for it being off of the Nodye Coast. That is, after all, where all the civilization is. I mean, the Shapers could, theoretically, have fled from Sucia all the way to the Nodye Coast... But I doubt it.

Although it is also mentioned that the Shapers stared off on the west coast of the continent, and also that the originally came from Sucia. I guess it is possible that they went from Sucia on the east all the way around to the west if it provided better living conditions. Either that, or Jeff just lost track of all that he had said, which he openly admits happens frequently

Milla had some stuff that might be interesting, if you're willing to look back a couple pages.

That said, the history of Geneforge is filled with plot holes, riddled with mistakes, and chocked in contradictions. Trying to write a full history about the sage of the Shapers while still staying cannon is fiendishly difficult, simply because it contridicts itself at every other turn.

The Last Archon

The Shapers weren't a single, one, unified faction at first, so all of those glorious cities and buildings didn't come until much later, when they settled their differences and took over the native populations. Plus restored the damaged ecosystem that Terrestia suffered through because of the plague that the Sucian Shapers created

The Last Archon

Ok..this took me all of about 10 minutes...but...

*dramatic drum roll*

*another dramatic drum roll*

*third dramatic drumroll*

What? you wanted me to get on with it? okie dokie!

THE COMPLETE MAP OF THE TERRESTRIA CONTINENT!!!! CLICK THIS BIG CAPITALIZED PARAGRAPH TO VIEW IT!!!

Well..almost complete. Theres an unknown gap imbetween the Geneforge 4 and Geneforge 5 Maps. We know the southern gap could be filled in with the G2 map, but the map shows the area years before the current part, which is now probably all charred and stuff.

• 2 years later...