TOO SLOW!!!!!

Zephyr Tempest

I have a firewall, and if anything that wasn't supposed to get through does, it'll get eradicated by the Sophos Anti-virus program on my computer. And I don't know how to scan my computer. shocked

My computer could really use more sanity and speed. I don't know which I need more. It's really slow, and it once forgot how to move the addresses on the list.

Quote:
Originally written by Zephyr Tempest:
I have a firewall, and if anything that wasn't supposed to get through does, it'll get eradicated by the Sophos Anti-virus program on my computer.
Firewall cant stop Spyware and Anti-Virus cant eradicate Spyware

Get Ad-Aware from www.lavasoft.de
Use it to scan your computer for Spyware

If you have a firewall, but don't know how to scan your system ... then I assume that someone else installed the firewall.

Can you try asking the person who installed the firewall to help? Computer problems are much easier when you can see the problem in person (as opposed to attempting to diagnose/fix a problem on a message board).

Yes, I know I say 'get someone in RL to help' every time you post a tech problem here. You've never explained why you can't do that.