E3 DeamonSlayer & other weapons

exileman4000

Ive played thru Exile 3 several times, and found many of the artifacts and other magical items. I thought I'd found all there was, but while looking in the editor, found several weapons i had never seen or heard of. Can anyone tell me how to find these? I've found the Flaming Sword, Assassins Knife, Alien Blade, Boltblade and more, but haven't even a clue where to look for most of the others, specifically Deamon Slayer. Any tips would be appreciated.

That would explain some things. But one reason deamonslayer interested me is that the editor isnt the only place i saw it. When you're recovering the orb of thralni, one of the labels says Deamonslayer. You know, the hall with the chests for items the bandits want to steal. But that could explain items like the Adamantine axe and others.

Demonslayer and the Adamantite Axe almost certainly don't appear in E3: the question's popped up numerous times before and no-one's ever got them without the Editor.

If there are any others you want help with, name them specifically and chances are someone will know how to get them; if not, they probably can't be got.

-E-

The shield isn't unique. You can buy them in a number of places or get them randomly from killing monsters.

—Alorael, who can't remember finding a Mace of Disruption anywhere. That may mean there isn't one outside of the editor, but it could just as easily mean he didn't look hard enough, or even that he found it and forgot during the intervening years.