OMG... HELP!!!

scorpio803

i haven't played exile III in a while so i opened it up and was gonna start a new game but the text that said New game and load game and stuff was blank so i hesitantly prodressed forward and then none of the charector names showed up in party creation si i knew something was wrond and continued playing. Then i tried to talk to someone and there was absolutley no text to talk to him with, is there a way to solve this without reinstalling because my sister has the discs. I don't get either of these problems in blades demo or exile two. there were a few other minor strange symptoms not worth mentioning but i will tell you if you ask.

If you think such tales are weird for you users, try imagining how weird they sound to people who actually know their way around computers.

"I fixed my car. Turns out that that clown sticker on the dashboard was adversely affecting the engine, so I took it off and the car promptly started."

:p

More magic!

—Alorael, who has accepted that computer science, much like medical science, has its basis in voodoo, alchemy, and astrology. The veneer of science has built up towering edifices of reason, but underneath it all there are still chicken entrails in the moonlight.

Quote:
Originally written by Arancaytar:
If you think such tales are weird for you users, try imagining how weird they sound to people who actually know their way around computers.
How true it is. To illustrate, here's something I saw on a t-shirt the other day: "There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who don't." laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh

Please forgive the gratuitous use of smileys.