Alchemy Issue

snugglufugus

Ok, I realize this may be a stupid question, but it's been years since I've played exile and I can't for the life of me figure out how to use alchemy. I bought the skill I want and the recipe I want and I have the ingredients but when I click on the alchemy button there aren't any options for any of the characters. Is there something else I'm supposed to do?

I've looked all over for the answer to this issue and it appears that no one as ever had this problem (or at least posted about it).

I appreciate any help

Thanks in advance

~snuggle

Well, knowing the version of Exile he is playing might trigger response on where to get certain recipes for that version of the game. If he doesn't have enough skill to create the recipe he wants, maybe there are others he can make, right? In that case, yes it does make a difference.

I never did alchemy in Exile 2. Never saw the point. But I have done it in Exile 3 several times for the invulnerability potions. I usually don't see much point in poisoning my weapon. So, poisons is something I do not use much. I've replaced that with a Major Blessing spell, which is much more effective in other aspects.