Exile 3 robbing the Anama

Weazle

It's okay as treasure depending how early in the game you do it. However once you do it, Shaydar is always hostile and cheat codes won't fix it.

With that warning, first you need Anama rings either by joining or buying them from the Thieves' Guild. Then the treasury is on the upper floor of the Temple in Shaydar behind a secret door in the south east. Then a few traps, some monster guardians, and fight your way out of a hostile city.

Sorry if I sound clueless but i have no idea how to locate the thieves guild... and is the price gonna be fairly high for a anama ring cause if it is I think ill just avoid it... I only plan on going back to the isle of bigail to obtain patchers plate and thought I might pick up a little extra profit if its not to much trouble

The thieves' guild is in Lorelei, and if I remember correctly, Anama rings cost about 2500 gold. I haven't bothered woth Patchar's Plate for a while, but it sells for a good amount of money (I think about 4000 gold).

Quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:

However once you do it, Shaydar is always hostile and cheat codes won't fix it.

Actually, you have to go into the editor and select "Reset Shayder, Quit Anama."

It's reasonably well protected, so if you're looking to get quick access to good gear with a low level party you might have some difficulties. Basically if you're strong enough to kill the black shades guarding it and escape Shaydar, you're probably too strong for it to be worthwhile.

If you decide to go through with it, make sure you've done everything important in Shaydar (Finished the plague, got artifact location, etc.)